$29.99 - $32.00
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
The Guide Trail Stem translates your handlebar input into precise trail movements. It’s an ideal choice for modern trail bikes that have a long front center and wide bars. The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit rider preferences. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 35.0mm bar clamp - 28.6mm stem clamp - 40mm stack height - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
$44.99 - $64.99
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
$40.00 - $45.00
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
A Stem Walks Into A Bar. Get it? Yeah, neither do we. And technically, it would be the other way around. All joking aside, the new Range Stem is no laughing matter. The ground-up redesign features a fully CNC'd body, machined from 6061 aluminum. It also dropped the quarantine weight by as much as 40 grams. DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? Whether you're a fan of nostalgia or convinced bigger is always better, the new Range Stem keeps the 31.8 clamp diameter alive but makes room for the addition of a 35mm option. LOOK MA, NO HANDS Getting rad POV footage of your most epic rides shouldn't require you to strap a harness to your chest just to hold a camera that weighs as much as two candy bars. The new Range Stem retains our integrated (and removable) GoPro mount so you can log that sick footie and not look like a lurp doing it.
$47.99 - $61.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$99.99 - $109.99
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
$34.99 - $36.99
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
A traditional, lightweight, alloy stem with increased compliance for road and MTB use. Light as carbon. Strong as hell. The super compliant 7050-T6 aluminum alloy Race X Lite bike stem is light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain. It features a flip-flop 7 degree rise and 31.8 clamp that help it excel in lightweight versatility for a variety of hand positions. - 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars - Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping pressure on steerer and is carbon friendly - Countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts do not require washers - Dual clamp bolts are strategically positioned to evenly distributing clamping forces - This stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area - Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
The redesigned Range is lightweight, tech-ready, and sized for the modern rider. Now, let's dig into what makes this stem-fabulous. With a 3D forged alloy body, this stem is light with a large faceplate for a more secure clamping surface. For the tech nerd in all of us, it also has a GoPro/headlight mount. Because, if you don't get that footie, did it really happen? Plus, with the headlight mount, a world of nighttime adventures opens up. We sized this stem at 40mm and 50mm because we believe those options work best with modern bike geos and provide the right amount of space in the cockpit. Get excited about upgrading your stem this biking season...you know you want to. Features: - Weights: 40mm - 174g / 50mm - 210g - For 31.8mm handlebars - GoPro/headlight mount - Fits 1-1/8" steerer tube - Stack height: 38mm - 3-year warranty!
When designing the Coast Stem, we had two main goals: construct it to complement the Coast Drop Bar and, like our Range Stem, develop it to satisfy the tech nerd in each of us. This stem is a shorty, and that's just what we want. The larger width of our Coast Drop Bar requires a shorter stem to achieve comfortable reach numbers. If you run your current length stem with the Coast Drop Bar, your arms will be stretched to the side and your body stretched forward—kinda like how Superman flies—not ideal for biking. The shorter stem, in tandem with a comfortable 7° rise, places your body in an ideal position for comfort while remaining aggressive. And to make sure you don't miss getting that footie, the Coast Stem includes a removable GoPro mount. So, you can easily record your gravel adventures or attach a light to escape into the night. Roll up to your next gravel escapade wide, short, and proud. Sizing is a little challenging, as there is no hard and fast rule that works for everyone. A good rule of thumb is for every 20mm wider bar you go, drop 10mm on your stem. Again, a lot of this comes down to personal preference, but this is a good starting point for sizing.
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
Page 1 of 1