SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$24.99 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$82.99 - $88.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$120.00 - $195.00
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$85.99 - $100.99
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$59.99 - $85.00
Steel single sprockets with galvanized finish. - Lockring included - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 9 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 212 grams (12-23)
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
5-speed bronze color freewheel
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10 speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10 speed cassettes - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs and chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These fit very tight on certain Stan's No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
Dimension Freewheels are excellent drivetrain component replacements. With smooth shifting performance and durable construction, they'll help breathe new life into older bikes. - A must have in any bicycle service department - One-piece design - Shimano index compatible - Works with most friction shifters - Suitable for use with e-bike drivetrains
Wolf Tooth Components Drop-Stop 36T Chainring: For Shimano XT 8000 Cranksets with a 96 Asymmetrical BCD Black
$34.95 - $39.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 11-32: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32 11-34: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.
$255.99 - $277.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
$10.99 - $12.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed - Gear Teeth: 18T, 20T
- MODEL NO: CS-M9100-12 - SERIES: XTR M9100 Series - Average weight: 357g (10-45T), 367g (10-51T) - Combination: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-45T, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T - Combination name (Group name): 10-45T, 10-51T - Compatible chain: CN-M9100 - Speeds: 12-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HYPERGLIDE
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
$74.95 - $79.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
No mixed messaging or compromises here. The GX DH cassette was built with only one purpose in mind—exploiting gravity to its fullest lap after lap. This downhill-optimized 7-speed cassette provides gear steps that give each shift more purpose, and its compact design allows more spoke clearance. It’s a full-on, dedicated SRAM 1x cassette for gravity that lets you keep some money for a lift ticket. GX DH—Get Some. - The PG-720 cassette is an integral part of the SRAM 1x DH drivetrain system - This is the most affordable full-featured, dedicated 1x DH cassette in the industry - Fewer cogs allow for a faster transition from starting cog to highest cog - More rear wheel clearance around spokes - Fully compatible with the SRAM X01 DH drivetrain - Splined driver body compatible - Weight: 224 grams - Gear-Ratio:11 – 25T - Speeds: 7 - Recommended Group: GX DH
$75.00 - $100.00
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
$29.95 - $34.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11 – 28: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28 11 – 32: 11-12-14-16-18-21-26-32
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
Page 1 of 4 Next page