Jagwire's Lined End Caps are nice ferrules designed for the ends of brake cable housing sections. They feature a small nylon extension on the end that helps reduce friction and adds protection for coated cables, too. You get a bottle of 50 for all your bicycle setup needs.
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$5.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$43.90 - $89.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4 and 4.5mm diameters. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike. - Comes in a pack of 10
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
$5.99 - $14.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Sunlite brake cable. - 1.5 x 1700mm
- Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
Upgrade the performance of your brakes with this convenient kit that includes all parts needed for smooth and reliable performance. - This smooth and reliable kit is a great performance upgrade for your bike - Compatible with nearly all braking systems - Low-friction cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear brakes - Black compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3000mm long - Kit includes Elite brake ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched - Housing diameter: 5mm
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Page 1 of 1