$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $17.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$31.99 - $55.00
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Lip-Locks don’t just secure your seatpost. They do it while looking good! Add a little functional bling to your ride. Available in a variety of sizes and color choices. - Non-quick-release version of the Flip-Lock - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Black, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink anodized with laser-etched logo - Black = 28.6, 30.0, 30.6, 32.0, 35.0 and 36.4mm - Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Gold, and Pink = 30.0, 30.6, 32.0 -and 35.0mm - Orange, Purple, and Lime = 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm - 34g
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
- Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible only with Salsa Backcountry Grips
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
Missile EVO ski-bend carbon aero extensions for triathlete and time trial cyclists. - For under bar and top bar mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber armpads
$36.99 - $39.99
The Problem Solvers Direct Mount Adapter gives you a place to install direct-mount Shimano and SRAM derailleurs. It was initially developed for standard mountain bike frames with 68/73mm wide bottom bracket shells, and is equally suited to fat/snow bikes, where their 100mm wide bottom brackets make front derailleur applications a little difficult. The adapter is made of light and durable 6061 aluminum.
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It comes in a Right and Left version and is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
The Problem Solvers Self-Extracting Crank Bolts take the place of the existing bolts in Shimano/Octalink, Race Face ISIS, and M15-compatible cranksets to let you remove your crankarms with only an 8mm Allen wrench instead of special tools. A 10mm Allen wrench (sold separately) is used to install these fine aluminum self-extractors.
The Problem Solvers Micro-Adjustable Headset Spacer goes on the fork (it requires 10mm of clearance on the steerer) and locks in place to retain your headset bearing adjustment. This makes it possible to run your fork and headset without a star nut or compression plug. This 2-part threaded component is made of CNC-machined aluminum with a small bolt for tightening, so it's light and durable.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
Page 1 of 31 Next page