- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
RockShox started with the features you’ve come to love from them: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 491mm - 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel - WEIGHT: 1796g (3.96lb) - DAMPING: RL - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum - CROWN: Forged AL66 TV aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only) - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Looking to go rigid? Then check out Salsa's 80mm suspension-corrected CroMoto Grande mountain bike fork. This chromoly beauty boasts ISO disc tabs for premium braking and it's 1-1/8" straight steerer lets you use it on older frames, or brand-spanking-new ones. It features Salsa's famous, forward-facing stainless steel fork ends and has room for tires up to 90mm wide. Plus, it comes with fender eyelets so you can stay clean even when it's sloppy out. - Salsa Classico CroMoly - Forward-facing, stainless steel dropouts - 1-1/8? threadless steerer (260mm) - 468mm axle-to-crown - 45mm rake - ISO disc tabs - Tire clearance = 90mm - Fender eyelets -1080g with full-length steerer tube
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
The Mr. Pink fork has a lovely lugged crown and tips to match, hidden fender mounts, tapered double-butted legs, and clearance for 32c tires. It has standard road offset and axle-to-crown so it plays nicely with bikes that aren’t even All-City's. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, then finished with a nice black powdercoat. - Material: full 4130 high-quality cromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Steerer: 1-1/8-inch - Axle to Crown Measurement: 375mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Spacing: 100mm - Brakes: mid reach
RockShox's Sektor Gold RL borrows tech from higher end forks to crush trails way above its weight class. Its Dual Position coil spring dishes out 150mm of travel to make rocks, roots, and drops disappear beneath you. To make climbing easier it steps down to 120mm with the flick of a switch. Either direction, the Sektor boasts a butted aluminum steerer, aluminum stanchions, and magnesium lowers to keep it light and feeling solid. Plus, with RockShox's Motion Control damping, you'll get external rebound and compression adjustments so you can tune the fork for your riding style and trail conditions.
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
The Makwa fork is Salsa's fat bike race fork. Lightweight and stripped of extras, its thru-axle design boosts stiffness and aids in solid tracking on the trail. This fork is spec’d on Salsa's 2014 Beargrease bikes, and is also fully compatible with their 2014 Mukluk frames. - Axle-to-Crown Length: 483mm - Brake Type: Disc - Brake Usage F/R: Front - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race Diameter: 40 - Fork Rake: 51mm - Front Axle Type: 15mm thru - Front Axle Size: 15 x 171L, TP=1.5, TL=10 - Front Hub Spacing: 142mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 260mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 720g - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0–5.0" tires and 29+ tires
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
Page 1 of 5 Next page