Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added durability. Whether you're building up a ripping racing rig or a do-it-all trail bike, the Afterburner is a fantastic choice.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Giant's Contact SL Trail Riser Handlebars are made from lightweight 2014 aluminum. Engineered for performance and specifically designed for maximum torsional stiffness, they boast pinpoint steering precision plus incredible power delivery.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
$166.00 - $181.00
TruVativ's Noir T40 Riserbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the slight rise of the bar gives you greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Crank Brothers' Iodine 2 Riser Bar is made for all-mountain domination! It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and the stiffness up. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down.
Keep your all-mountain rig light and prime for shredding with Crank Brothers' Iodine 11 Riser Bar! Thanks to its high-modulus carbon construction, it's the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your trail-dominating machine. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down. And, did you check out those graphics? Classy.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost, Race Face's RESPOND bar is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness and weight. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 material - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
- AL6061-T6 Double Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 8.5 Degree Backsweep - HRT graphics - Weight - 360g
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - BB Anodized Finish in Black, Red, Grey and Silver - Weight: 31.8/20mm rise - 285g
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent - material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
$13.99 - $15.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Geometry and 7050 aluminum are designed for DH and gravity events - Back Sweep (deg): 9 - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 349g - Material: Aluminum
A slightly modified profile gives the RaceFace Aeffect R handlebar the extra boost you’re looking for at high speeds. Built for tearing down your favorite trail...fast. Generous 780mm width to give you the stance and control you need. This is a no-nonsense, set-and-forget bar that is equally at home on your trail bike as it is on an enduro machine. Take your bike to the Rally level without breaking the bank. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 9°
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
Page 1 of 4 Next page