The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast rolling, tubeless ready cross country race tire ideally suited for dry, dusty conditions.
The Team Issue TLR mountain bike tire has a foldable bead with tightly spaced central knobs and an open outer tread for fast-rolling traction plus powerful grip on dusty surfaces.
- An XC race tire that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|26 x 2.0||00601479662043||548767||TRK-430113||TIR34379778R|
|27.5 x 2.0||00601479662487||548817||TRK-513819||TIR35681895R|
|27.5 x 2.20||00601479662494||548818||TRK-513820||TIR35193421R|
|29 x 2.0||00601479662463||548815||TRK-513817||TIR34371725R|