Emonda SLR 6 Disc brings all-weather stopping power and better braking modulation to the lightest road bike frame we've ever made. It's right for riders who want all the advantages of our lightest carbon, with the added confidence of a dependable Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes that perform in any weather conditions.
It's right for you if...
Rain or shine, smooth pavement or rough—you ride fast, climb high, race hard, and put in long hours in the saddle. You're looking for the performance advantage of disc brakes, and you know you shouldn't have to compromise on weight to get it.
The tech you get
Our lightest disc brake frame ever, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, the ride quality of 700 Series OCLV Carbon, and dependable, race-ready parts like a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, Bontrager XXX OCLV carbon handlebar, and Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc wheels.
The final word
The new Emonda SLR Disc frame weighs in at 675 grams, which is lighter than last year's top-of-the-line non-disc brake frame. It's built up with a fully race-capable parts group, but what you're really getting for your money is the lightest frame we've ever made, with the better braking performance of flat mount disc brakes.
Why we love it
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- Emonda is leading the road disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultralight race bike and all-weather stopping power
- This bike is fully capable of taking on the biggest climbs, steepest descents, tightest turns, and fastest sprints you can find
- Like every Emonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
|Frame||Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, E2 tapered head tube, flat mount disc brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast|
|Fork||Emonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, flat mount disc brakes|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8-inch top, 1.5-inch bottom|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
Trek Emonda SLR 6 Disc
Trek Emonda SLR
|Matte Anthracite/Gloss Black / 56cm||601479724826||555890||EMO43197087K|