Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheels are where it's at. Their 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too.
- 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
- 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs
- Number of spokes: 18 Front, 21 Rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Weight: 1405 grams
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry.
- New Quick Release wheels with a totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with a shiny finish.
- Valve extender
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Aluminium w/ USB Bearings|
|Extras||Special brake pad kit for carbon wheel, Valve extender|
|QR / Campagnolo / Bright Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046165777||WH18-BOCFR135||CAM54712952L|
|QR / Campagnolo / Dark Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046165791||WH18-BOCFR135DK||CAM52909038L|