A versatile and fast race-ready tire that excels in loose-over-hard pack terrain.
Join the team - ride their tire
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
- Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
|Option||Barcode||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.20||601479928316||TRK-437763OE||TIR35857738R|