Bell have worked tirelessly to refine the fit of its helmets so that they represent the pinnacle of comfort. This philosophy starts with the flagship Z20 and extends throughout the range. The Falcon represents the same attention to fit and finish that defines quality. It utilizes integrated MIPS, offering comprehensive energy management as well as allowing for a sleeker, more compact overall design. Multi-adjustable Float Fit retention and Bell's unique Sweat Guide further enhance fit, while generous vents and wind-cheating aerodynamics provide ample airflow to keep things cool. The Falcon is the easy choice for all roads, wherever they may lead.
- 18 vents
- Compliance: CPSC bicycle
- MIPS-equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Fit System: Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System: No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Rear reflective strip
- 297 grams (size M)
|Stride Matte/Gloss Black / Small||768686094071||7087712||BSF20350915S|